When someone asked me to write or share something , the first thing that came in my mind is my family .
I really dont have any idea why . While many more stories that I can share . So today i would like to share about family . Hee
According to the dictionary , definition of family is parents and their children , considered as a group , whether dwelling together or not .
God organizes us into families so that we can grow up in happiness and safety , and so that we can learn
to love others . I am very grateful to be in a happy and secure family with two loving parents .
'Happiness is not the amount of money you have but the people in your life that help you to create
wonderful memories.'
I LOVE MY FAMILY SOOOOOOOO MUCH !

Cause we always tend to write/share about the ones we love the most :)
ReplyDeleteihiks.
ReplyDelete