Assalamualaikum !
I have something that I kept for a long time since after my dearest brother passed away on 12th September 2015 .
I used to feel very weird if I saw someone who lost their beloved one, could still smiled and through their life as usual. Like nothing happen! I will talk to myself, "if I was him / her, i will cry all day and all night. I will feel very sad. I wont smile." hahaha !
But after I lost my brother, I understand how was their feeling. Yes, based on what I see now, there's few of my brother's friend, still cry/sad because of losing him. What i can conclude now , Allah gives us (my family / people who tested) more strength to through it.
Yes! Allah will not test their servant unless they were able to deal with it. Allah loves us so much. Allah knows what we can and what we can't. He knows everything.
I wont stop miss you bang andak! Al-fatihah.
We don't cry all the time because as time goes by, we learn how to control it. Deep down, we'll never stop missing them. But living in the past hurts. We can't keep crying cause they're not coming back. So we learn to accept his passing. And we try to live although there's a hole in our heart.
ReplyDelete