Monday, 18 January 2016

Oh Muhammad !


                        " How wonderful life is if I can see your face .
                     Definitely my tears flow , because of your composure  .
                        How wonderful life is if I can kiss your hands .
                 Hope blessings flowing in myself ,
              To follow your steps .

                    Oh prophet of Allah , Oh beloved prophet of Allah .
               I never see your face
           We miss you .

                  How wonderful life is if I can hug you .
             No words can I say ,
             Only Allah knows .

                I know your love for mankind
                 I know you are worried about us .

                Oh prophet of Allah , Oh beloved prophet of Allah .
                Accept us as your followers ."

         This song just made me cry !T.T

I'm ashamed of my faith which is always hope but weakness and fear of jihad for the sake of religion.
Oh Allah ! Do not classify myself as ignorant and negligent . 
                                           May Allah bless us ! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite songs too. I would feel sad every time I listen to it :'(

    ReplyDelete